For the fourth time the Master’s programs of the Faculty of Engineering and Management at Riga Technical University (RTU FEEM) and Riga Business School (RBS) have gained outstanding evaluation in the international Master’s program rating «Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2017» (www.best-masters.com) in all the represented categories. The number of RTU FEEM Master’s programs included in the Rating has risen and the results confirm the high quality of the RTU FEEM and RBS Master’s programs and their international competitiveness in various fields.
Two RTU FEEM Master’s professional study programs have been included among the 50 best university and business school programs in the world:
- «Administration of Customs and Taxes» is ranked 35th in the field of tax administration;
- «Total Quality Management» is ranked 39th in the field of business intelligence, knowledge and safety management.
Two RTU FEEM Master’s professional study programs are included among the 100 best university and business school programs in the world:
- «Civil Construction and Real Estate Management» is ranked 34th in the field of real estate management;
- «Innovations and Entrepreneurship» is ranked 58th in the field of entrepreneurship.
Three RTU FEEM Master’s study programs are included among the 200 best university and business school programs in the Eastern European region:
- the academic program «Economics» is ranked 7th among the 10 best in the field of economics;
- the academic program «Business Finance» is ranked 5th among the 20 best in the field of finance;
- the professional program «Organization and Management of International Economic Relations» is ranked 7th among the 20 best in the field of international management.
The RBS Master’s professional study program «Entrepreneurship and Management» is included in 3 positions of the rankings in the Eastern European region:
- in «Professional MBA in Marketing» it is ranked 15th among the 20 best in the field of marketing;
- in «Professional MBA» it is ranked 11th among the 25 best;
- in «Executive MBA» it is ranked 14th among the 25 best.
Eduniversal is a ranking and rating business by the French rating agency and consulting company SMBG. It is an organization that specializes in higher education and vocational orientation. Every year, it assesses 1,000 best universities and business schools of 154 countries in nine geographical regions of the world (Far East Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Eurasia and Middle East, Latin America, Oceania, Western Europe and North America); it also assesses Master’s programs on a global scale, including 4,000 Master and MBA programs with specialization in 30 different fields.
Eduniversal aims to create a list of the world’s best higher education institutions in order to help interested parties to choose the most appropriate world universities and business schools on the basis of recommendations from recognized educational experts. Besides that, Eduniversal promotes international mobility of students and academic staff.