The Faculty’s strategy of internationalisation envisages defining particular tasks for attracting students and developing international co-operation so that the strategic aims of the University and the Faculty would be implemented and the staff would be motivated to undertake joint actions. In general, the following aims are put forward for the international development or internationalisation of the Faculty:
- internationalisation of studies,
- training and research;
- improvement of international students` experience;
- improvement of international experience of local students;
- development and maintenance of international partnerships and associations;
- enhancement of the capabilities of the staff and their motivation;
- for developing internationalisation;
- efficient attraction of foreign students.
The Faculty emphasizes the implementation of the strategy of internationalisation also with the aim to differentiate the study programmes, to attract visiting professors and students by involving the students and academic staff into different projects of international cooperation (such as Leonardo da Vinci program, ERASMUS+, INTERREG, ESF and other international projects) and their implementation.