On behalf of the Organizing Committee we are pleased to announce that “Scientific Conference on Economics and Entrepreneurship” (SCEE’2018) will take place on 18-19 October 2018 at Paula Valdena 6, in Riga, Latvia, in the premises of the RTU Scientific Library.
“Scientific Conference on Economics and Entrepreneurship” (SCEE’2018) provides a discussion platform for researchers, in which everyone can present the latest developments, research findings, ideas and their applications in science, business and economics. The purpose of the conference is to share the results of scientific research in various business and economic disciplines, to exchange knowledge and experience, thus forming a basis for multidisciplinary research. The conference will bring together leading scientists, researchers and doctoral students from all over the world.
You are welcome to take part and take the opportunity to present your unpublished thesis and/or full-length scientific articles. The official languages of the conference are Latvian and English.
All articles (publications) will be evaluated on the basis of two independent expert reviews, the accepted articles will be published in:
- the conference proceedings (ISSN 2256-0866) or
- reviewed scientific journals included and indexed in EBSCO, ProQuest, Versita and VINITI databases:
When registering for the conference, conference participants will also receive conference theses/articles in CD format.
The conference materials will be submitted for indexing at Thomson Reuters Science Web of Science CPCI-S (ISTP Indexing). At the same time, the conference organizers do not guarantee the inclusion of the conference proceedings in the database.
We request the authors to send the full article (4 to 6 pages) accompanied by a signed and scanned author’s guarantee form to email@example.com .
With best wishes
On behalf of the Conference Committee
Dr.oec., Professor Elīna Gaile-Sarkane
Head of the conference organization committee
Important dates and the planned program of the conference
|Registration and submission of conference theses||8 September 2018|
|Accepting theses||Within 7 days after submission|
|Submission of conference papers||22 September 2018|
|Conference plenary session||18 October 2018|
|Work in sections according to the conference program||18 and 19 October 2018|
Conference thematic sections
- “Business Engineering, Economics, Finance and Management”
- “Innovation and Quality Technologies”
- “Internal Secutity and Civil Protection”
- “International Business and Logistics”
- “National Research Program EKOSOC-LV: “The Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Latvia in Compliance with the Smart Specialization Strategy” & “Involvement of the society in social innovation for providing sustainable development of Latvia””
- “Scientific Problems of Engineering Economics of Construction, Real Estate Management, Regions and Territories Development”
Registration and papers
Abstracts should be submitted in English or Latvian. The official language of the conference is English and Latvian, for both the publications and for the presentation. Articles should be submitted in English. Authors are responsible for preparation of abstracts and articles according to the guidelines (please see also templates). All conference articles will be per- reviewed.
- Template for publishing in journal “Economics and Business”
- Template for publishing in journal “Baltic Journal of Real Estate Economics and Construction Management”
Before 22 September 2018:
- Conference participant EUR 80.00 (eighty euros)
- Accompanying person / student* EUR 50.00 (fifty euros)
After 22 September 2018:
- Conference participant EUR 100.00 (one hundred euros)
- Accompanying person / student* EUR 70.00 (seventy euros)
Publication without participation EUR 30.00 (thirty euros)
* The student participation fee at the conference is limited to doctoral students and full-time students. A copy of the International Student ID Card must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No registration fee is available without presenting the student ID Card.
Terms of payment
Payment must be made in EUR
Bank: State Treasury
SWIFT code: TREL LV 22
Account owner: Riga Technical University
Kaļķu iela 1, LV-1658 Riga
* Please write the conference code SCEE2018 CONFERENCE and the name of the participant in the payment information field
Please contact us for accomodation assistance. We will send you additional information about accommodation facilities, prices and bookings in Riga.